07 January, 2011

Welcome to England. Again.

I'm back in England since Wednesday and the flight and all that stuff was suprisingly easy – compared to the disaster about two weeks ago.

I actually was quite sad to be leaving again, but I don't think I really had a choice! Well, there are only 7 weeks left and the last four months passed by incredibly fast! I'm just afraid that the last bit will appear to be terribly long, you know what I mean?

Anyways, I think my last day at work is the 18th of February but my flight home is at the 28th of February so... I thought I might as well leave earlier. I have to go on working at March 1st so I'd have a bit time to calm down and get settled. I asked the guys at the airport and rebooking would cost about £80!!! I only paid 130€ when I booked the whole thing last summer!!! That's insane! But I think I may do it anyways... I'll try to see a few things in and around Oxford at the weekends so I'll get through with that now :)

It's not that I don't enjoy being here but now that I've been home... the first few days here were a bit hard and I felt like going back immediately but it's getting better. And still I wouldn't like going back at the end of February now that I considered leaving earlier. It's just that after such a long time I really wanna be home with my family and friends and everything familiar.

Oxford is absolutely lovely and nice and I enjoy my time here, but I can't help thinking that it gets a little boring after a while. Wish me luck for tomorrow with the rebooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment