09 January, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I was surprised that no one asked me that question yet although people seem to love asking that. Well, it was this way when I think of the past years, maybe that has changed too! But I don't care.
I just thought about that and will let you know, if you want that or not!!!

I decided not to go with the usual ones that no one will keep through the year. Maybe it's more of a wishlist at some point but that's fine, I guess!

My New Years Resolutions for 2011

  1. Finishing my teacher training:
    - Let's start with the serious things. Finishing my training successfully is a reasonable and much appreciated thing. I didn't spent the last 3 years doing all these things to fail in the end. I don't expect that to happen, but you can never know.
  2. Enroll University or go to the USA as Au Pair:
    - Will apply at the University again and hope I'll be able to get in and start studying Medicine at the end of the year. If that won't happen, I'll try to be able to go to the USA in Autumn. I might even do that no matter what the Universities say since I might never get the chance to do that again.
  3. Start taking dance lessons:
    - I always wanted to do that but I never had the money to pay for that and I always thought it sucked to go there on my own. But this time, I decided not to care. As soon as I'm back home, I'll sign up for dance lessons. Ballroom dance is perfect for the beginning.
  4. Refresh my french knowledge:
    - I can't even remember the last time I spoke french properly and I hate not keeping up with that. I really wanna start catching up and improve my french a lot this year.
  5. Take Italian classes:
    - Speaking of languages, I love Italian and I think it'd be nice to get at least some basic knowledge this year and that does not include insults or swearwords :)

I think that's enough for now and could keep me busy for a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment