23 January, 2011

It's time to try defying gravity!

Yesterday, I spent a wonderful day in London which also included a musical and made me a very happy person. I love ‘Wicked’ so much and I finally had the chance to see it and it was absolutely amazing. The whole theatre was just stunning and pretty cool!

Rachel Tucker was pretty good and it was different from the Broadway version that I knew but it was great, I loved her voice a lot! My favourite performances were ‘Defying Gravity’ – what else?! – it’s just amazing and really catchy and the whole scene on stage seriously blows you away.

I adored ‘No good deed’ since it’s really powerful, even sad and simply wonderful! I always feel sorry for Elphie when listening to that song. She’s such a great character but hardly anyone seems to realize that… I don’t like that weird child Dorothy, she killed her and she only tried to be nice. Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment