07 December, 2010

Teatime goes USA?!

Since Middle School I always wanted to go to the USA for a year but it never seemed quite possible at that time. During those last month I started thinking about it again and due to the fact that I won’t have time for that after I started studying, I might do it now. Or never and I’d love to be able to experience that and everything that comes along with.

Since I’m still in Oxford, I don’t know if there’s much I can do. At the moment, I haven’t been home for almost three months. I haven’t been as homesick as I thought I would be but I’m still happy to go home for Christmas.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to start studying next year so this might be my chance. The thought of that is exciting I’d lie saying it doesn’t scare me at the same time. But I guess that’s normal, so why not go for it. I’m not even home from my 6-month and I’m already talking about leaving for 12 month again, my mum is gonna love me. I signed up with an organisation and submitted my quick application, giving them my landline no. When I received their email, it said that they’ll contact me within the upcoming days.

LMAO! I’m not hooooooooooooooome! Fail for that xD I better talk to my mum and tell her before she gets the call and tell her to pass them my Oxford No.

I definitely like the thought of doing that and just like I said, it’s now or never. 

No comments:

Post a Comment